Rocyn Papillons News

Friday, December 29, 2006

Happy New Year

As we finish this year and look forward into 2007 I would like to take a moment and remember some of the highlights and people of this past year.
Robert, my husband, for a non-dog person he has turned into the most supportive of partners and husbands. He sits ringside at almost all of the shows to watch me "do my thing". I did get him into the ring once this year. I had WB and a special and no one around to help me so I thrust the lead into his hand and pushed him in the ring and told him, "just walk around with the bitch and do what the judge tells you to do". I thank the Goddess above that the judge didn't make him "do" anything.
RuthAnn and Danny Ford of Forevr papillons-Thank you from the bottom and top of my heart for all of the trust and confidence you have had in me this past year. I think we have been a great team. You send me beautiful dogs, Finn, Mogwaii and Chip, to show and I get to go out and have a lot of fun. Who could forget the Blizzard of 06 in New York City. My first blizzard and then winning the big 5 pt major with Forevr Rock Hudson at the Speciality before Westminister, cheering for Willie at the BIG show. The Ohio and South Carolina trip was a blast and I can't wait to do Canfield again next year. And for giving me Desi. She has become such a part of my life and IS the BEST pap I have ever had. THANK YOU!
Brandi Bray and Mike Fowler of Braylor's papillons-Thank you for starting out the year with a bang by inviting us to your home in Texas for New Years, Mike sure can cook!And trusting me with Rita and Penny. They were such loving girls I miss them every day. They have such "melt your heart eyes".
To my many other dog friends and mentors. The list includes but is not limited to the following:
Karen Byrd, Becky McCarty, Mary Hewes, Gloria Lewis, Mary Ellen Hatfield, Lynn Hoffman, Dr. Diane Voss, Lori Landis, and so many others. Thank you to all of you and forgive me for leaving out anyone's name.
Let us ask the Goddess above, or whomever or whatever you believe, for Peace, Health, Happiness, Good Friends, Good Humor and safe driving to wherever you happen to be going.

Happy New Year from all of us at Rocyn Papillons