Rocyn Papillons News

Sunday, March 26, 2006

New Years in Texas

Robert and I took Blondie home to Texas and stayed to ring in the New Year with Mike and Brandi, and Danny and Ruth Ann. We had a wonderful time. The weather was perfect, the hospitality was legendary and we made some new friends and got reacquainted with some old friends. Mike and Brandi's house was a whirlwind of activity. A very intensive "Doggie" weekend. I brought home Rita, Braylor's Lovely Rita to show and RuthAnn gave me Desi, a beautiful little bitch. She is out of CH Forevr Burning Memories, Pricilla, and CH KIngshaven Uphold The Dream, Finn. I finished both mom and dad so Ruth Ann felt that I should have this little girl. We are so excited about her and grateful to have the opportunity to finally have a quality bitch that we hope will be our foundation. Her name will be Forevr at Rocyn Burning Desire.